The Yellowstone Gateway Inn: Gardiner, Montana Lodging near Yellowstone
The Yellowstone Gateway Inn, located in Gardiner, Montana, is comprised of fifteen upscale apartment type suites, each having a living room with one or two sofa beds, a full kitchen, and one or two bedrooms. Our facilities were newly renovated between 2011 and 2014. Our goal is to be the destination of choice and value in extended stay, temporary lodging in the Gardiner community, capitalizing on personalized service, multi-experience package options, and the unique location right at the north entrance to historic Yellowstone National Park.
Our facilities are ideal for extended stay travelers who will be in the area three or more nights, including photographers, wildlife watchers, and those with Park or other business in the area, as well as local region weekend and mid-week getaway travelers, passionate adventurers and explorers. We offer all of the amenities of vacation rentals yet with the ability for our guests to rent for only one night, if desired, and without an additional cleaning fee or deposit.
The in-town location allows us to better serve our guests, offering the convenience of the nearby grocery store, restaurants, shops, auto services, and vendors of activities such as fishing, rafting, horseback riding, and Family Care Massage services, all within walking distance. These upscale two and three room apartment style suites all include cooking facilities and the privacy afforded families and groups by having two or three rooms for separate sleeping quarters in each rental. Additionally, we have one King MicroFridge room available seasonally, which does not include a living room or kitchen.
An Overview of Our Suites:
- Living room, fully equipped kitchens, and one or two bedrooms
- Living rooms with one or two sofa beds, new memory foam mattresses added to the sofa beds in May 2014 for an improved secondary sleep option
- Optional queen bed and love seat in living room in one bedroom suites, requests based on availability
- 42"-55" flat screen Hi Definition TVs
- Blue-ray DVD players and complimentary movies
- Complimentary hi speed wireless internet access
- Complimentary long distance phone calls within the 50 United States
- "Denver Mattress Euro Top" king and/or queen mattresses
- Organic and natural bath amenities
- Coffee set up including "Equal Exchange" fair trade organic coffee and teas
- Irons, ironing boards, and professional hair dryers
- Complimentary in-room laptop safe
- Standard suites with sandstone surrounded tub and shower
- Handicap suite with walk-in/roll-in shower and teakwood bench
- In room recycling program
- Daily housekeeping service
- Guest laundry facility on site, limited hours, coin operated
- Pets with permission, based on availability in select suites
- All units ground level with a few entry steps, and disability access suite has ramp